Following the recommendation of the Central State Office for Sport on the postponement of all international and national sports competitions and the decision of the Croatian Football Federation to suspend football competitions in Croatia at least until March 31, HNK Hajduk made the following decisions:
- The first team stops with all activities until further notice
- All activities of Hajduk II, all categories of the Youth Academy "Luka Kaliterna" and the Open Football School will be suspended until further notice
- HNK Hajduk employees, apart from the most urgent services, go on a collective vacation until further notice
- Fan shops will be closed until further notice
- Shipments ordered through our webshop will not be delivered until further notice
- Stadium tours won't be taking place until further notice
- Membership department will be closed until further notice, and you can extend your membership online by then.
All decisions were made for preventive reasons. As HNK Hajduk feels great responsibility for the community, we once again want to appeal to all citizens to follow the instructions and guidelines of the competent authorities during the fight against the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
We will inform the public in due time of any further activities and decisions that will be made depending on the situation.