Ticket sales for the first home game of the 2021/2022 season have begun in which Hajduk will play against Kazakhstan's FC Tobol in the 2nd qualifying round of the UEFA European Conference League on July 22 at Poljud.
CONDITIONS FOR SPECTATOR PRESENCE
According to the new Decision on necessary epidemiological measures, all those who have an EU digital COVID certificate can participate in the match, which includes:
- persons vaccinated with both doses of COVID-19 vaccine (after receiving the second dose)
- people who received the first dose of the vaccine (22nd day after receiving the first dose with a validity period of 42 days from receiving the vaccine for Pfizer and Moderna, and 84 days for AstraZeneca)
- persons who have been vaccinated with a single dose of vaccine and who have tested positive 180 days after receiving the vaccine)
- persons who have a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours) or a rapid antigen test (not older than 48 hours)
- persons who have had COVID-19 disease (day 11 from the date of the first positive PCR test, with a validity of 180 days from the date of the first positive PCR test)
We will inform you later about the dates and locations where the antigen tests will be performed.
EU digital COVID certificate
You can find out all related questions via the pages:
Persons who meet the conditions for issuing a certificate can request an EU digital COVID certificate via the e-Citizens system or at HZZO branches.
- Online at ulaznice.hajduk.hr
- Membership department in Poljud - working week from 8 am to 8 pm, Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm and on the day of the match from 8 am to 9 pm
- Hajduk Fan shop Joker every day from 9 am to 9 pm
- Cro Fan Shop City Center one daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cro Fan Shop Mall of Split every day from 9 am to 10 pm
- Cro Fan Shop Trogirska 10 (next to Marmontova street) every day from 8 am to 9 pm
- Ticketshop outlets
- Houses around the stadium on the day of the match - two hours before the start (from 19:00)