Ticket sale has started for HT First League round 33 fixture Hajduk – Slaven Belupo that will take place this Friday at Poljud in Split, kick - off 19:00.
- Ticketshop.hr (click for a list of sales points)
- Hajduk Fan Shop City Centre (Svaciceva 2)
- Membership Department at Poljud
- Cro Fan Shop (Marmontova street and City Center one)
- ticket booths around the stadium from 17:00 (match day only)
Pre-sale prices until May 09, 2019 at 23:59:
South (Family stand) - entrance U
- adults 40 HRK, children (under 15) 10 HRK
- adults 50 HRK, children (under 15) 10 HRK
- adults 40 HRK, children (under 15) 20 HRK
- adults 50 HRK, children (under 15) 25 HRK
- adults 60 HRK, children (under 15) 30 HRK
- adults 70 HRK, children (under 15) 35 HRK
- adults 80 HRK, children (under 15) 40 HRK
- adults 90 HRK, children (under 15) 45 HRK
Season tickets valid for this match.
Personal document required for ticket purchase.
Children tickets for all stands except the Family stand (entrance U, South - East) will be available at a 50% discount from a regular ticket price for that stand, while for the Family stand, children ticket price on pre-sale and match-day remains unchanged - 10 HRK (by the age of 15).
Ticket holders who may have problems entering the stadium are invited to contact our HELP DESK, which will be located in a box office next to the East stand. Help desk operators will be there at least 2 hours before the kick - off to assist in case of problems with access/inaccessibility of service codes and other similar situations in the shortest possible time.