Strict safety regime will be applied for the Croatian derby HNK Hajduk Split – GNK Dinamo Zagreb, this Saturday at the stadium Poljud in Split, kick - off 18:30. That includes additional security measures at and around the stadium.
- All visitors are invited to come to the stadium as early as possible to avoid waiting in too long lines at the stadium entrances (reccomandation 2 hours before the match).
- You can enter each stand through any of the open gates at that stand. For example, if you have a ticket for the entrance N, O, P, R, S and T, you can enter the East stand by choosing any of the open gates on that stand and then go to your seat. The same principle refers to the North and West stand, our goal is to reduce waiting time and queuing.
- As usual for high security risk matches, rule one spectator - one ticket applies, meaning that every single person will need a ticket to enter the stadium, including children.
- Children's tickets for all stands except the Family stand (entrance U, South - East) will be available at a 50% discount from a regular ticket price for that stand, while for the Family stand, children ticket price will remain 10 HRK (by the age of 14).
- Evacuation stairs must be passable throughout the match. Any person blocking stairs will be sent to his/her seat and/or away from the stadium in case of non-compliance.
- We particularly appeal on visitors not to bring any pyrotechnics or inappropriate banners to the stadium.
- It is also forbidden to carry hard objects that may endanger public safety at the stadium (lighters, bottles, cosmetics, etc).
- According to our long practice, we secured access for disabled persons, at the south sector, below scoreboard. Only one person can accompany each disabled supporter.
- All gates open at least two hours before the match.
- Access at the stadium area will be only granted to vehicles with special parking passes.
- We appeal to all supporters to behave properly, in accordance with the recommendations of security and police, in order to ensure the match will be played in a positive and sports atmosphere!
Ticket holders who may have technical problems at the stadium entrance are invited to contact our HELP DESK, which will be located in a box office next to the East stand. Help desk operators will be there at least 2 hours before the kick - off to assist in case of problems with access/inaccessibility of service codes and other similar situations in the shortest possible time.