Josip Juranović collected 150 official appearances in Hajduk's jersey at the match against Lokomotiva at Poljud. Here are some interesting facts about the jubilee performance of Hajduk's vice-captain:
- He made his Hajduk debut on 18 April 2015 at Poljud in a championship match against Rijeka (coach was Goran Vučević).
- He played 121 matches in the HT First League, 16 games in UEFA club competitions and 13 in the Croatian Football Cup.
2014/15 - 7 appearances
2015/16 - 38 appearances
2016/17 - 25 appearances
2017/18 - 33 appearances
2018/19 - 28 appearances
2019/20 - 19 appearances
- 133 times he was in the starting 11, including 35 matches as team captain.
- He has entered as a substitute 17 times and he played full 90 minutes in 83 percent of matches (125 times). In total, he played 12,279 minutes in the white jersey.
- Jura has scored three goals so far in Hajduk's jersey and has added 15 assists.
- Among his teammates, he made the most appearances with Fran Tudor. Jura and Fran played together in 85 games.
- He made his personal record of 31 consecutive appearances (without a missed game) in the period from 6 August 2015 and the UEL match with Stromsgodset until 20 March 2016 and the derby with Dinamo.
- In 77 rgames Hajduk came out as a winner. The most common result in the matches in which he played was 2:0 (16 times) and 1:0 (15 times). He made the most of his appearances against Lokomotiva and Istra 1961 (11 matches).
- Has played against a total of 29 opponents. Most of them against Lokomotiva (17), Istra 1961 and Slaven Belupa (14), Osijek and Dinamo (13) ...
- With 150 games played, on Hajduk's list of all-time official appearances, Josip Juranović currently shares 69th place with Darko Butorovic.